Monday, April 21, 2014

Yoga classes at the Johnstown YMCA

Hello friends,

I am happy to announce that I am going to be starting yoga classes at the Johnstown YMCA starting Tuesday April 22 2014.

I've been busy studying yoga and I'm anxious to share what I've been learning with you. Registration has begun for my therapeutic yoga classes, below is an outline of my new yoga classes. You can call the YMCA for further information and registration 848-3447.

Tuesdays 5pm to 6pm -  Yoga Basics, Breathing, stretching, strength and stamina. Learn how yoga helps relieve pain in neck, shoulders, hips, back, knees, and joints.

Tuesday 6:15 to 7:15  Vinyasa flow and relaxation - Apply yoga principals of breath with   movement, build flexibility and strength. Class ends with a relaxing flow that can help relieve back, neck and shoulder pain while building core strength. 

All levels are welcome in both classes.

I look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a wonder spring.
Ony Antonucci
842-8249


                      Certified 200 hour Registered Yoga Alliance Teacher - 2008
                           Certified LVCYT - Chair Yoga Teacher - 2010
      Sara Meeks - Advanced Movement Concepts for Skeletal Health -  2012
                                                Osteoporosis Treatment Strategy Level I &II - 2012-2013
    Lee Albert - The Albert protocol for Muscle Pain Relief.
                                              Integrated Positional Therapy Level I & II  - 2011
                 Completed YMCA Silver Sneakers Fitness program Yoga Stretch Part I, II & III - 2009
              Presently enrolled in Kripalu 500 Hour teacher training program 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment